The Juvenile Division specializes in and primarily represents children charged with criminal offenses. We also represent adults charged with offenses involving children. Our division consists of a Director, two team leads, thirteen defense attorneys, a paralegal, investigator and three support staff.
- Our offices are located at 125 East Court Street on the 9th floor.
- Juvenile Court is located at 800 Broadway Cincinnati, Ohio. We also have a Public Defender office at 800 Broadway, on the first floor.
- The Juvenile Justice Center is located at 2020 Auburn Ave. Cincinnati, Ohio. A staff attorney is at the Juvenile Justice Center every morning Monday thru Friday, representing children who are currently incarcerated.
- The Juvenile Division represents parents (legal guardians) charged with non-support of their children (dependents). If you are in need of an attorney, one can be acquired at the Public Defender office at 800 Broadway on the first floor.
- The Juvenile Division represents parents charged with contributing to the delinquency of a minor and child endangerment. If you are in need of an attorney, one can be acquired at the Public Defender office at 800 Broadway on the first floor.
- To provide indigent clients with zealous and competent representation through education, continuous training and vast legal knowledge.
- To always give each child a voice throughout the entire delinquency process.
- To ensure that each child’s statutory and constitutional rights are recognized and protected.
- To acknowledge and appreciate that children can be rehabilitated when given the appropriate tools and encouragement.
- To address Juvenile justice and social issues.
- To never forget the child comes first.